David D. Picascia, MD
Dr. Picascia is a board-certified dermatologist in practice since 1988. He specializes in all of medical dermatology with specific interests in acne vulgaris, psoriasis, mole exams and skin cancer. He has experience in treating patients of all ages.
Dr. Picascia graduated summa cum laude from Queens College. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia. After completing an internal medicine residency at Winthrop University Hospital in Long Island, he completed a second residency in dermatology at Northwestern University in Chicago.
Dr. Picascia serves as a Clinical Instructor for the Department of Dermatology at the University of Medicine and Dentistry Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He also has a staff appointment at Centrastate Medical Center where he frequently consults on difficult dermatologic cases.
- Board Certified, Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Member, Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, Dermatologic Society of New Jersey
- Member, American Medical Association